Having three girls, there are things that as a man you just know, or don’t know.
I’ve been thinking about this for sometime and have come up with a list of things they’ve taught me.
Sometimes it’s just observing their bizarre womanly ways and sometimes I get a hands-on lesson.
- I can spot a Vera Bradley handbag from 100 paces. (yeah, I know. Scary)
- Orlando Bloom is hot, but Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) is way hotter.
- Folding laundry is quite natural now except when it comes to folding a bra.
- “I love you, Daddy,” loosely translated means, “I need something and you will get it for me.”
- Girls can be downright nasty to each other.
- Nothing dries tears quicker than a trip to Hollister.
- They know the ins and outs of Itunes way better than I do.
- They can use the T9 word when texting on their cell enabling them to send me the “Gettysburg Address” in less time than it takes me to text the word, “Ok” and hit send.
- There are countless stars in the sky, but every one has its place.
- Never honestly comment on a new hairstyle. Just say, “It looks very nice.”
- Not all facial moisturizers are created equal.
- Patience. (4 women getting ready to go out for a Saturday evening is excruciating)
Look for a future post and update.
Learning about women is an ongoing process and I’m still a beginning student, apt but beginning.