These aren’t really dirty little secrets just stuff you may not know about me.
I was tagged by Kim a few days ago and owed her for not getting on my ass about the poetry tag I blew off a while ago.
Please pay her a visit and tell her I’m honestly trying to do right here.
(Aside from the fact she has an awesome blog and is one hell of a great writer)
Here then, are my 8 (11) “secrets”
- Purple is my favorite color.
- I would take a bullet for my wife and daughters any day of the week.
- I can tell the difference between a Cuban cigar and a counterfeit.
- Dated two women on the same night in the same place.
(Yeah, I’m a humdinger. Just ask my wife.)
- Eaten 12+ pickled eggs on a dare.
(I think the actual count was @18 but that’s another story)
- I wear a purple “MindStrong” bracelet on my right wrist for Alzheimer’s research and may wear it for the rest of my life. (obviously in memory of my mom and dad)
- I have a dark side that no one will ever know about.
(Unless I start writing fiction. 😎
- I make really amazing homefries. (once again, ask my wife)
- I’ve never once made a disparaging comment about my wife in conversation. Ever.
- I hate squirrels and try hard to flatten any grey furry-tailed creature brave enough to run in front of my truck. I’m still waiting for my first kill.
(And the little bastards still owe me for about 500 bucks in birdseed)
- I love shaving my coconut. The feeling of putting moisturizer on my skull afterwards is very close to absolute nirvana. Just ask my buddy Evyl.
That’s about it folks.
I have more secrets but I’ll hold you in suspense for now.
And yes, I drink directly from the milk carton at 3:15 A.M. after a trip to the bathroom.
Feel free to add a secret of your own in your comments.